!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Nelevation price list released  (Read 7923 times)

Offline Nelevation

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Nelevation price list released
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2015, 05:29:38 PM »
Ah malc, if only you were sober drunk .. ;)

Picture if you will ten levels each with a train in... For the level at the bottom to reach the top exit you would like, the other nine levels above would have to go somewhere first... Eg above the level you want to exit at the top!! Thus it wouldnt work, i dont understand the physicals but if you had a lid on the top above the exit you would crush the nine levels above before your bottom train could depart... Would become pretty expensive and possibly single use :D

He he!

You guys have beaten me. Mines a Wee glass of Rioja please. Lights off. Goodnight.

Offline Nelevation

• Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2015, 05:52:39 PM »

Picture if you will ten levels each with a train in... For the level at the bottom to reach the top exit you would like, the other nine levels above would have to go somewhere first... Eg above the level you want to exit at the top!! Thus it wouldnt work, i dont understand the physicals but if you had a lid on the top above the exit you would crush the nine levels above before your bottom train could depart... Would become pretty expensive and possibly single use :D

He he!

You guys have beaten me. Mines a Wee glass of Rioja please. Lights off. Goodnight.

I've just had a really great idea chaps. If you bought loads and loads of track and loads of points and laid them out in parallel lanes on one plane. It would solve all problems and probably save the world from certain oblivion. Pass the wine!

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+88)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2015, 07:23:25 PM »

He he!

I've just had a really great idea chaps. If you bought loads and loads of track and loads of points and laid them out in parallel lanes on one plane. It would solve all problems and probably save the world from certain oblivion. Pass the wine!

With the amount of wine being consumed such an idea would have to be christened a Piddle Yard :laugh:

Offline Mirrlees

• N Gauge Society Number: 17765
    • Ebay
    • Facebook
    • PhotoBucket
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2015, 07:24:41 PM »
Tim Hitch
NGS Display Stand Manager

Offline georgehgv

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Geominster Mainline & Heritage Railway
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »
Another chance to see Nelevator in action at Warley this weekend albeit minus the great demonstration layout due to space restrictions. Get your orders placed as this is nearly at the starting gate, eight more sales and it makes reality!
Geominster was my first project which has now been dismantled.

Having learnt so much from Geominster this is the new project.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=30850.0

The original layout progress here
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18319.msg184399#msg184399

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £345.00
Above Goal: £285.00
Site Currency: GBP
575% 
November Donations

Advertise Here