Video on You tube

Started by Graham Walters, June 02, 2015, 10:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DELETED

I've watched this guy almost since day one.  Kind of surprised he's not been mentioned on here before, I actually always meant to post up a link because he's got an interesting layout, and with some 'er quite interesting (unusual) techniques compared to the "norm" which 99% of folk seem to stick to.

...It's a strange conclusion to the affairs but looking back not wholly surprised it ended as spectacular as the build-up.  That said I saw the destruction vid a day before it was posted on here and there was obviously something going on in the background.  I must admit I've smashed things up before with allot of profanities, but never posted them in public!

I think we may all be second guessing what's going on in the background as we all seem to be going off what's on youtube.  I wouldn't have blamed his partner if that was the living room -I always thought it was but when I saw it degenerate over time I just assumed he was single.

I hope the guy is OK as it was quite a show. There's more to life than fiddling with hobbies.

Rich

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £40.67
Below Goal: £59.33
Site Currency: GBP
41% 
May Donations