!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Poll

Would You Buy a Crowd Funded Electrostar 377/2 in N Gauge?

No
Yes, at least 1
Yes at least 2
Yes, more than 2
Yes Depending on Liveries proposed

Author Topic: Suggestion for RevolutioN - Electrostar 377/2  (Read 23520 times)

ScottyStitch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Suggestion for RevolutioN - Electrostar 377/2
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2015, 07:36:32 AM »

Hello Gavin,

If we tried an Electrostar then getting 800-1000 expressions of interest that translate into orders is going to be a tall order.

And even if we managed it, I suspect that whoever inherits the tooling afterwards - though in theory they could offer more after two years - may well feel the market is exhausted for several years.

I suspect it would be a long time before there is another "wave" and as with the Pendolino if we were to offer this model we'd be sure to do several different running numbers in any given livery, if there was demand.

cheers

Ben A.

I think this is entirely true. We should treat any future project as a one off, with no follow on batches, because there is every chance it could prove to be just that!.

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £345.00
Above Goal: £285.00
Site Currency: GBP
575% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything