BR Lines site down?

Started by Dr Al, August 08, 2014, 08:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr Al

Just noticed that BR Lines website www.brlines.com appears to be down in case folks are looking for it.

I'll drop them a line if it doesn't reappear in a day or two...

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." – Dr. Carl Sagan

Mito

Tried it just now and everything seemed ok.
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

Dr Al

Odd, I get a 404 error....

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." – Dr. Carl Sagan

5944


Dr Al

Ah! Well spotted. I wonder if Bob has changed his domain then - I've always used .com in the past.

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." – Dr. Carl Sagan

dodger

Quote from: Dr Al on August 08, 2014, 11:36:14 PM
Ah! Well spotted. I wonder if Bob has changed his domain then - I've always used .com in the past.

Cheers,
Alan

So have I and it worked until yesterday. Now works using .co.uk.

Dodger

DesertHound

Thanks for that guys, I was having the same problem. Good job I didn't e-mail Bob. He's probably got a mountain of e-mails.
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £135.67
Above Goal: £35.67
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
September Donations