!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Hatton's  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Dock Shunter

• Trade Count: (+10)
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Hatton's
« on: January 20, 2011, 09:44:46 PM »
My local shop Hatton's will need no introduction as im sure everybody will have ordered something from there
at some point or other.What i will say is if you find yourself in Liverpool and want to visit the shop jump on the
No86 bus in the city center and ask for Penny Lane.You will go past the shop(you cant miss it)If you are a Beatles fan also :thumbsup:.....well you get to kill two birds with one stone..... :thumbsup:

Offline matt-b

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • Awards
Re: Hatton's
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 09:47:55 PM »
one think i love about hattons, apart from there great prices is the pictures of each model, they actually take it out the box, not just use one the manufacture as supplied.  :)

:NGaugeForum:

Offline poliss

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Hatton's
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 01:13:09 AM »
I like the shops I buy from to have at least some knowledge of the products they sell.
I have an ER Models Baldwin Sharknose RF-16 A and B set. They take the Digitrax DN141E2 drop in decoder. The decoder board has an LED at the front and two phospher bronze legs underneath that make contact with the motor.
I noticed that Hattons sold these locos so I emailed them and asked what decoder would be suitable. They replied that any small decoder would be ok.
ERm, but the decoder I need looks like this.

Not like this.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £74.00
Below Goal: £26.00
Site Currency: GBP
74% 
October Donations

Advertise Here