!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Peco scissors  (Read 8466 times)

Online Bealman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Promotion remains in the future
    • Awards
Re: Peco scissors
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 11:36:09 AM »
Hi!
Thanks for amazingly prompt reply! Whadda you guys do over there? Getup and go straight on here?! Me youngest daughter is watchin' Dr Who (yeah... I know... on a Monday) and I'm thinkin' I should go to bed.
Seriously, I'm not too much worried about the 80-55 transition but I want everything to work alright after more than a few years layoff.
Cheers, George.
PS Bought some Dapol wagons over in Tasmania. Review coming.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Offline Fratton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23974
  • 2mm Association Number: 4766
    • Facebook
    • Awards
Re: Peco scissors
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 06:21:42 PM »
i have a mix of code 55 and code 80 where the non scenic area is to save space and setrack was easier to lay than tighter layed flexi, i have had no problems with the joining of the two but code 55 does need a little something underneath to pack up the sleepers, if you plan to ballast this should dissapear,,,
Charlie.

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £44.00
Below Goal: £11.00
Site Currency: GBP
80% 
September Donations