Class 70`s on their way :)

Started by bigbob, May 22, 2013, 06:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke Piewalker

Could you not do the lights with a cunning reed switch? Waft a magnet over the appropriate location to set it. If you could find a suitable location to put the switch and wiring.

Roy L S

Quote from: Agrafarfan on May 28, 2013, 03:23:33 PM
I think the designer had a bad day. But the Farish model looks brilliantly modelled, well detailed. I reckon it will win model of the year 2013. :NGaugersRule:

I take it you mean N Gauge Diesel category?

We have yet to see the new Ivatt 2MT 2-6-0 released, but from what I have seen of the model so far, if running is on a par with the WD Austerilty it is likely to give any release regardless of manufacturer a run for it's money!

Roy

steam-driven boy

Hi,
Quote from: steam-driven boy on May 26, 2013, 12:51:06 AM
I'm happy enough to await the arrival of my pre-order after the bank holiday, it just means it'll go on next month's card bill  ;) which will be useful...
Good review in the current Model Rail comic mag, and a suitably beast-like appearance methinks  :hmmm:
For a more traditional look, who will be producing the DRS Class 68 I wonder http://railwayherald.com/uknews/class-68-livery-revealed  8)
Arrived this morning, looking great and now running in on the rolling road  8)

Regards, Gerry.
...being a bear of very little brain...

NTrain

:sorrysign:I do wish this thread would go hide itself. :D  :(

I want one of these and all my funds are tied up in development.   :( 

Maybe I will be able to afford one at TINGS  :D

davecttr

Just got mine today. I see it is 20g lighter than the Farish class 66 which may account for the haulage problems.

I want mine to haul 18 bogie coal hoppers, both empty and full so advice please on adding extra weight.

Adam1701D

QuoteI want one of these and all my funds are tied up in development

Please buy lots of 313s!  :)
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

stevieboy

Having seen one in the flesh today at Rails I'm definitely getting one. They're fantastic looking things. Even my other half, who nearly spat her cereal out when I showed her a picture one morning, thinks they're nice (in a quirky way).

kaiwhara

Quote from: captainelectra on May 31, 2013, 01:58:47 PM
QuoteI want one of these and all my funds are tied up in development

Please buy lots of 313s!  :)

I plan too!  :thumbsup:
:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30