!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Things we do for love. . .  (Read 357 times)

Offline Belated

• Sadly Passed Away
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21061
    • Awards
Things we do for love. . .
« on: March 11, 2013, 11:17:59 PM »
I have a young grandson (4 next week) and Kath has a couple of nephews about the same age - all keen on Thomas - so when I found these I had to get them.  I'm planning to try to make the current layout one where I can represent Thomas in one incarnation.  There are a number of 00 layouts of Thomas but not much in N, mainly I guess because there aren't many Tomas models in N.  I've found this shop which does have them - they are Japanese Tomix and a bit overscale - certainly they wouldn't fit a tight loading gauge, lol.

I've put some (poor) photos of Henry and James in an album under my moniker if anyone is interested.  May put some more up later when I progress the layout.

:thankyousign:
John
John

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
November Donations

Advertise Here