!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: excellent model shop in Plymouth  (Read 930 times)

Offline dubbing_owl

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
excellent model shop in Plymouth
« on: January 05, 2013, 02:17:00 PM »
Here is one of my favourite model shops.
Based on Exeter street in Plymouth, Chris's crafts and model railways is an excellent shop. Stocking a vast variety of model railway. It's a mini Aladdin's cave. Mainly oo but does stock n to. locos, rolling stock, buildings, kits and scenery.
He does repairs, dcc chip fitting and has a vast knowledge of British railways.

A great shop, and today popped in as I was having problems with a recent eBay class 56. He fixed it straight away for free, and then tempted me into buying a class 47 small logo, complete with dcc chip for the bargain price of 55. I did miss out on a res class 47 complete with 4 coaches for 75 (sold earlier on today)
If your ever in Plymouth well worth a visit
consillo et animus ~ it's how we roll

Offline Rabbitaway

• Awards
Re: excellent model shop in Plymouth
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 11:43:35 PM »
I was in Plymouth today for work and dropped into Chris's Crafts as it was just along the road

Great little shop with a good selection of quality second hand N gauge at reasonable prices (newish stuff not usual junk you see). New stuff at full retail but if you are in the area well worth a visit for the second hand stock

Offline Rabbitaway

• Awards
Re: excellent model shop in Plymouth
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 06:18:46 PM »
Back in Chris's Crafts again today, as I finished work early and the shop is a short walk from the hotel

Picked some more second hand n gauge wagons and again at reasonable prices

Chatting to the owner, Steven and he model's in n gauge as well as 00, friendly guy

If you are in the area well worth a visit

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 08:00:21 PM by Rabbitaway »

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
108% 
February Donations

Advertise Here
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal