!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Hall 4-6-0  (Read 1304 times)

MTSI Rail

• Trade Count: (0)
Hall 4-6-0
« on: July 15, 2011, 03:15:55 PM »
Has anyone got one yet? The photos seem to show that they have disguised the cross-head screws on the wheels and rods this time. I have noticed that everything Dapol produce seems to get a rave review in the model press, but if you read this column you get the impression that the editors must get specials and the others are off-loaded on us lot! Any views please?  The only reason I'm interested in a WR loco is that they used to work up the old GC and I would tolerate one on my new layout IF they are any good 

Offline Trev Collins

• Awards
Re: Hall 4-6-0
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
Well it`s early days but I`d say it`s as good as the Ixion Manor and that`s saying something. I`ve run it in and had it hauling 6 or 7 coaches at creep speed up to fast, no probs!

Offline painbrook

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 04:03:42 PM »
Are we not 'double banking on older thread ? . cheers john .

MTSI Rail

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 08:21:02 PM »
Apologies to all parties - I wrote and published my enquiry before reading the other tems in this section :-[ :-[ :-[ Lesson learned  is before tapping keyboard, switch on brain and use eyes ;) ;) Perhaps out worthy moderator will withdraw this item - I've certainly got most of the information which confirms my worst thoughts. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £85.00
Above Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
142% 
January Donations

Advertise Here
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal