a prayer for today

Started by guest10229, January 24, 2025, 08:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

guest10229

I pray that none of us get leaves or snow, nor floods, on our rails today

javlinfaw7

The wind up here would remove most of those , more in danger of trees or landslides.

Foxhound

Quote from: Browning 9mm on January 24, 2025, 08:35:29 AMI pray that none of us get leaves or snow, nor floods, on our rails today

I'm very grateful I don't line in North Cornwall, a tornado touched down at Quintrell Downs yesterday and the area around Newquay did suffer some damage. There's trees on the line on the Bodmin & Wenford.

I did have a tree down on the layout this morning, due to my own hamfistedness. Luckily, it wasn't on a running line.
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £22.34
Below Goal: £77.66
Site Currency: GBP
22% 
October Donations