Who to professionally paint a resin kit ?

Started by ohlavache, December 14, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ohlavache

Hello all.
I am considering the possibility to get a class 23 resin kit.
I have two left hands and my attempts to paint properly a kit gave really bad results. Do you know someone that could paint it for me ?
Thanks.
It is urgent that I downsize my collection! See all my model trains for sale:
http://www.herbavache.free.fr/

BramptonBranch

I have had a few resin kits and resprays done by Trevor Birch at Aardstorm models
Always been satisfied with his work.
Only found out about his work through a google search so not only my view!!
You can never have to many Warships!

BramptonBranch

You can never have to many Warships!

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £12.34
Below Goal: £87.66
Site Currency: GBP
 12%
October Donations