13 Amp Plug with 'ON' indicator

Started by Tom@Crewe, October 27, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom@Crewe

I am looking for 2 13 Amp plugs with 'ON' indicators....I cant seem to find any anywhere, they don't seem to exist???

Can anyone help!

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Tom@Crewe

Trainfish

Apart from those I've only seen sockets with neons on, how about those?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

John

<*))))><

Tom@Crewe

That's more like it but sorry to be a pain ...now need UK seller.

Bob Tidbury

Did anyone see minimum order quantity for those plug tops  was 5000'

Bob

Steve.T

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

Jools

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on October 27, 2014, 06:21:14 PM
Did anyone see minimum order quantity for those plug tops  was 5000'

Bob

alibaba.com are more of a wholesale distributor than an online store,  They  make more money than eBay and Amazon combined!  They list products manufactured by the majority of factories in China and act as an agent to allow those factories to sell in bulk to sell distributors and importers worldwide, hence the minimum order quanities.

in traditional commerce terms, think Cash & Cary rather than corner shop!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations