Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Just the 2 locos and 2 snowploughs from the NGS show on Saturday. And for some reason a class 66 arrived from Freightliner yesterday!

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

railsquid

I suspect that like winter fuel, snowploughs are cheaper to buy in summer.

Trainfish

It's July, anything can happen in this country. We're having a barbecue later too  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

johnlambert

Network Southeast Class 47, 'Haymarket'. I like the NSE livery so I couldn't resist it.  I just need the NSE Mk2A SO (I have the BSO, which can be seen in this photo) and some Mk1 NSE coaches when they come out.

Skyline2uk

Quote from: johnlambert on July 17, 2016, 06:59:32 PM
Network Southeast Class 47, 'Haymarket'. I like the NSE livery so I couldn't resist it.  I just need the NSE Mk2A SO (I have the BSO, which can be seen in this photo) and some Mk1 NSE coaches when they come out.

If you find some of the new tooling SO NSE coaches John, do let me know, rare as hens....

Skyline2uk

port perran

They look excellent to me - especially atop your marvellous cliffs.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

johnlambert

Two new wooden-bodied wagons courtesy of Chris in Prague.

railsquid

Ex-GWR railcar W20W on a secondment to Birmingham Knotmore Street.

gwr-railcar-w20w by Rail Squid, on Flickr

johnlambert

Quote from: railsquid on July 26, 2016, 03:21:54 PM

Looks good, do you know if that's one of the more recent ones with a 6-digit SKU and blackened, low profile wheels?

crepello

Quote from: Only Me on July 19, 2016, 08:42:21 PM
Finally I have finished the painting and weathering of my 3D Printed JUA rake, this is about the best my painting allows me to come up with, all run pretty well now there is a load of Ore in each hopper for weight.  What the heck they are doing in the West Country is anyones guess ;) !

The JUAs and the cliffs look superb. Just one point though--it looks as though you've loaded the wagons fully; all the shots I've seen of loaded JUAs show them only part-full, as presumably the iron-ore is so heavy. If anyone can elaborate on this, we can all learn.

bluedepot

nice wagons only me, and nice cliffs and ww2 bunker thing too

tim

railsquid

Quote from: johnlambert on July 26, 2016, 03:47:38 PM
Quote from: railsquid on July 26, 2016, 03:21:54 PM

Looks good, do you know if that's one of the more recent ones with a 6-digit SKU and blackened, low profile wheels?

It is indeed - 371-627A, though date stamped on the cardboard sleeve is 2006 so "recent" is relative - but in excellent condition and runs very nicely. Via Hattons, for quite a good price.

MinZaPint

Hot of the press "Cheltenham" runs beautifully, I feel a love affair coming on!  :heart2:

and many thanks to Osborns for the usual super service, the signal box looks interesting too!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations