Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Looks like that might be a long lasting erection. Would it all fall down if you filled it full of your beer?
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

guest311

you really had me worried for a moment, ........

but then I remembered this was a family forum  :angel:

Trainfish

Quote from: dannyboy on February 06, 2021, 08:42:24 PM
Looks like that might be a long lasting erection. Would it all fall down if you filled it full of your beer?

No chance, it's built to last! There won't be too much beer in there though as it's a female dog (changed by forum) barn  :o
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

I've never seen a crowbar used to create an erection before :no:
Usually it takes a lot of screws

guest311

:worried: :worried: :worried:

you moving mrs trainfish out of the marital home ......

to make more room for trains  :thumbsup:

Trainfish

I would do but it's at the far end of the garden which is too far away from the washing machine, ironing board etc which she loves to use so no, afraid not.

Quote from: Newportnobby on February 06, 2021, 09:20:30 PM
I've never seen a crowbar used to create an erection before :no:
Usually it takes a lot of screws
Oh there were lots of screws all afternoon and even a few this morning. The crowbar is used for positioning. If things aren't in the right place then out comes the crowbar  :worried:

Anyway, here's a Sunday picture of the female dog (changed by forum) barn:

Planning to felt the roof today then another roof on top of that, glazing (not on the top), wiring, internal cladding, carpeting etc etc. The usual things you do in a female dog (changed by forum) barn  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

guest311

washing machine, ironing board etc  :smiley-laughing:

guest311

How did the interview go, Mr Trainfish ?  :thumbsup:

dannyboy

Quote from: class37025 on February 08, 2021, 04:51:32 PM
How did the interview go, Mr Trainfish ?  :thumbsup:

Yes come on, you might like suspenders, but we don't like being in them!  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

How can you not like being in suspenders? You haven't lived  :goggleeyes:

Anyway, the interview went well I thought. I believe there about 4 people being interviewed this week. I hope to hear later this week that I've got 6 months probation and I'll update you either on this thread or the unhappy thread once I know   :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

emjaybee

Quote from: Trainfish on February 08, 2021, 08:33:59 PM
How can you not like being in suspenders? You haven't lived  :goggleeyes:

Anyway, the interview went well I thought. I believe there about 4 people being interviewed this week. I hope to hear later this week that I've got 6 months probation and I'll update you either on this thread or the unhappy thread once I know   :thumbsup:

Probation...?

or Parole...?

:D
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Trainfish

Probation I hope  :goggleeyes:

I see you're not ignoring me any more then  :D
John

<*))))><

emjaybee

Quote from: Trainfish on February 08, 2021, 10:02:25 PM
Probation I hope  :goggleeyes:

I see you're not ignoring me any more then  :D

Ahem.  :-[  Sorry about that.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

guest311

if he wore suspenders to the interview, I guess they'll put him on cell block H  :smiley-laughing:

Trainfish

I've never been patted down as much as I was yesterday so I was quite relieved I didn't wear them. They would definitely have found them  :goggleeyes:
John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations