Competition Time !!

Started by Phoenix, October 13, 2023, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weave

Hi Kevin,

Ignoring "300 plus" as that's just cheating and "a lot" as that's just silly (naughty Bealman  :D ) we've now got 153, 160, 185, 210, 212 and 227 so is it nearest wins or do we have to be exact?

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Phoenix

Hi Chris,

Hope you had a good weekend  ;)

No one has it exact yet, so if no one gets it spot on, closest gets the prize  :D  :D  :D

PS Lovin' your scenic test track  :thumbsup:

All best wishes

Kevin

:beers:

Ed

bridgiesimon

Looking really good, my guess is 194.

Best wishes
Simon

TeeCee

Phoenix

And the winner is .......

:claphappy:  :claphappy:  :laugh3:  :laugh3: ALEXANDER JESSE  :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :claphappy:  :claphappy:

There are 235 little LEDs on the layout and Alexander came closest with a guess of 227  :D

Congratulations Alexander, and thank you to everyone who helped along the way making this fun layout possible.

Message me your address Alexander and I will get in touch

All best wishes

Kevin

Trainfish

I've only just found this thread and was going to say 228. I don't want your book anyway  :no:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Phoenix

Don't want the book John ......

Now why would that be  :D  ;)  :D

Trainfish

Because I have the one with all the spelling mistakes  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Phoenix

Yes, the very first proof copy when you saw the layout in real life ..... funnily enough in a pub  :D  :D  :D

Incidentally, not only are there a couple of spilling mistokes, but I think you have the copy with a lovely cameo picture of a fox having a  :poop: 

All best wishes

Kevin

PS Loving the work you've done on that bridge of yours  :thumbsup:  ;)  :thumbsup:

keithbythe sea

Congratulations to Alexander.  :claphappy:

And thank you Kevin for arranging the competition.  :beers:

Phoenix

Cheers Keith,

Thank you those who took part, and for completeness ....

98 white bulbs spread over 11 trees
72 coloured bulbs. (6 strings of 12)
34 bulbs on the bridge
20 white bulbs on the decorated Christmas tree
11 bulbs in buildings and lamp posts
_____
235 total

Now back to my Harbour layout  :D  :D  :D

All best wishes

Kevin

AlexanderJesse

thanks a lot.

Well, if I remember correctly my first guess was a higher number well above 300, but then I corrected towards a lower number...
=================
have a disney day

Alexander

Remember: vapour is just water and therefor clean

AlexanderJesse

And today I would consider as early christmas day  :D

The photobook has arrived. It looks great. Your work has been admired by rhe whole family.

Thanks once more.
=================
have a disney day

Alexander

Remember: vapour is just water and therefor clean

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100%