Please vote for my shed at Reader's Sheds website!

Started by guest2, May 05, 2013, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Hello all,

This isn't related to the forum, but if you could take the time to kindly click on the link below and then the grey button just above the first picture I'd be ever so grateful. :thumbsup:

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=3706

It should take you about 15 seconds, that's all!

Thank you VERY much!!! :bounce:

It's still a work inprogress, but here is my shed/workshop.

Jack

Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Tank

Thank you both very much.  Cheques in the post.... :scowl:                :smiley-laughing:

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Lankyman

You have got my vote but your shed would be much improved if your double peg semaphores were the right way up and facing in the right direction.

Ron
Ron

Jack

Quote from: Tank on May 05, 2013, 08:46:49 PM
Thank you both very much.  Cheques in the post.... :scowl:                :smiley-laughing:

Cheques are fine providing they haven't got Dunlop printed on the back, but BACS are prefered.  :smiley-laughing:
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

port perran

I'm sure I'll get used to cream first soon.

Tank

Quote from: Lankyman on May 05, 2013, 08:53:43 PM
You have got my vote but your shed would be much improved if your double peg semaphores were the right way up and facing in the right direction.

Ron

Whoops, cheers Ron! :-[  I only put them on there a few days ago, but I didn't realise that they were the wrong side. :doh:

davieb

longbridge

Done cause it looks great from the outside but how on earth do you get inside  ??? :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

guest311

my vote has been cast, though I think more the shed of the century than the year  :smiley-laughing:

BLOKEY

Paul-H

Tank

Thanks everyone, you're making me very happy.  :)

Quote from: longbridge on May 05, 2013, 08:59:02 PM
Done cause it looks great from the outside but how on earth do you get inside  ??? :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Through the doors!  How do you get into sheds in Oz?! ??? :smiley-laughing:  Yes, it is a mess.  There are just too many tools and not enough shelves!  It will be tidy one day....

Caz

How cute, but I've voted for it anyway.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £25.67
Below Goal: £74.33
Site Currency: GBP
26%