My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

a PCR test, I thought they had stopped them, but you did mention the doctor's referral, you would be lucky to find a drive through in Melbourne now.

As for Dr Who, just could not get my head around the latest incarnation.

Bealman

What, the woman Doctor turning back into David Tennant?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Graham

Yes, according to my youngest daughter I should be more politically correct.  :-X :-X

Bealman

Saturday morning.

No more Doctor Who! Yes!!!  :thumbsup:

Graham

at last, now you can get out and about. The takings at the bowls club have taken a dive.

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

After hijacking me own post, I guess I can start taking pictures of Maccas again  :uneasy:

Bealman

I had a PCR test this arvo, and I just got the results - positive.

This is silly. What the hell do you believe?

I feel fine!

Anyway, back to Doctor Who, I guess.  :sleep:

crewearpley40

Railway magazines better George. More interesting in my opinion

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on January 14, 2023, 09:13:42 AM
I had a PCR test this arvo, and I just got the results - positive.

This is silly. What the hell do you believe?

I feel fine!

Anyway, back to Doctor Who, I guess.  :sleep:

Only believe the test not made in China  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Well, I've just banged out three clear RATS tests in a row, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm fixed. Mrs B and all three Bealettes are off to an Elton John concert in Sydney tonight, so I'll probably head back to the bus stop  :D

Trainfish

Elton John is in Sydney? Does his husband know?  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

Dunno, but his kids are with him. They've been on the Sydney beaches all week. Mrs B reports that the show was excellent.

Bealman

Wouldn't surprise me if the Bealettes were the youngest people there

Trainfish

Quote from: Trainfish on January 18, 2023, 10:55:58 PM
Elton John is in Sydney? Does his husband know?  :goggleeyes:

I think @weave got it. Not sure if George did  :hmmm:
John

<*))))><

Bealman

I actually did get it... I simply refrained from commenting.  :P

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations