My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on January 31, 2022, 06:33:18 AM
Back to reality....

What is amazing is that there is no toilet paper or paper hankies in the supermarkets due to covid supply chain problems, but the Maccas fleet keep on rolling....

Well if the fries start tasting rather papery, you'll know why.

TrevL

It's comforting to know that if the loo roll runs out, you can always go for Mcsh1tt
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

Posted a picture of Bealman at Mollymook to computer savvy daughter in Adelaide. Here's the resultant reply.....

Good on ya, Bealette  ::)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

daffy

That's the trouble with children : they can be so brutally honest. :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

railsquid

Oh, so not one of the aliens from the bowls club UFOs?

weave

Forgetting the potentially mad human and fake UFOs but is that some sort of wild catlike animal lurking in the bushes to the right of the question mark's full stop?

Look behind you George!!!  :worried:

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: weave on February 02, 2022, 11:32:28 AM
is that some sort of wild catlike animal lurking in the bushes to the right of the question mark's full stop?

Took me a while to spot but yes, there's something there.  Looks like either Bill or Ben of flowerpot fame.  I wondered what'd happened to them 8)

TrevL

They emigrated to Flobalob :D
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

The dreaded Mollymook yeti  ;)

Graham

you sure you weren't photobombed by an itinerent roo

Trainfish

I'm sure there's an alien lurking in the bushes on the left  :goggleeyes:

Quote from: Graham on February 02, 2022, 09:59:43 PM
you sure you weren't photobombed by an itinerent roo

Interesting fact (to me anyway), I met a bloke from the Midlands the other day whose name is "Roo"  :smiley-laughing:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Papyrus

Gone a bit quiet in the Antypoads. Everything all right down there, or have the UFOs finally got you?  :worried:

Cheers,

Chris

5213 65J

Bealman

Ha Ha, no.... the UFOs are still buzzing around, but I haven't been abducted yet.  ;D

Bin night last night.... don't you think we have pretty bins, though.

crewearpley40

Hope they cope with the volume of contents George. How are your family doing by the way ?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations