My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Ok, spot the low fliers tonight!  ;D

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Trainfish

Quote from: TrevL on November 13, 2021, 06:42:20 AM
I can see another two there George making it "The Figtree Three" :D

I saw 6 when I looked last night but 3 seem to have disappeared  :hmmm: :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Papyrus

I assume Trev is including the big one on the far left.

They're getting closer...

Cheers,

Chris

(Are we all mad?)

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Nbodger

Ah you mean the one that's about to kidnap George

Malc

It wi
Quote from: Nbodger on November 14, 2021, 08:10:46 PM
Ah you mean the one that's about to kidnap George
It will definitely regret doing that!😎
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Bealman

Yeah, and I'll tell you why....

Drama and a new bus stop.

Sitting there last night and flashing lights hurtled past, followed by another a few minutes later. Dunno what it was, either drama or wanting to get home early. They weren't cops or ambulances.

Anyway, Bealman didn't bother checking out his downloaded timetable, and got the bus time wrong. So he thought he'd fill the time in by walking to the next stop, which is conveniently right outside a pub  :)

I availed myself of the pub's facilities, but not the chicken joint next door  :)

The bottom of the sign reads "Chicken and quality foods"  :sick:

Papyrus

Nearly 2 weeks since we had any news of the bus stop. Did the UFOs finally get it?  :worried:

Cheers,

Chris

Nbodger

Quote from: Papyrus on November 27, 2021, 02:31:33 PM
Nearly 2 weeks since we had any news of the bus stop. Did the UFOs finally get it?  :worried:

Cheers,

Chris

Not the bus stop, they took George  ???

weave

Don't worry chaps, he's OK but they blew up his neighbour's swimming pool and he's a bit miffed about it - see the 'Angry Thread'.

Bealman

Ah well..... some fruitloop wandering around the street at Windang this morning (not too far from here) dressed in black with two automatic weapons, firing them into the air.

Glad it wasn't my bus stop!  :uneasy:

Cops got him though, and nobody hurt.

Papyrus

Quote from: weave on November 27, 2021, 10:53:45 PM
Don't worry chaps, he's OK but they blew up his neighbour's swimming pool and he's a bit miffed about it - see the 'Angry Thread'.

Aah. I don't tend to bother the angry thread, so I didn't see that. Life in Australia must be even more exciting than I thought.

Cheers,

Chris

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on November 28, 2021, 02:24:28 AM
Ah well..... some fruitloop wandering around the street at Windang this morning (not too far from here) dressed in black with two automatic weapons, firing them into the air.

Glad it wasn't my bus stop!  :uneasy:

Cops got him though, and nobody hurt.

How long did they keep you in for?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations