My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

As promised threatened, here's another pair.... All we hear is Radio Gaga, Radio Googoo  :headbang:

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

That's when I went off Queen. When they recorded a song called Radio rude word Gaga, not when I saw your socks.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

I think it's the sox that have put me off.... it says on the bottom of them, We will sock you :worried:

Bealman

New grafitti at the bus stop.

Assuming WC refers to Wollongong Council, I couldn't agree more - even though whoever wrote it must have been hanging from the bus stop roof  :)

dannyboy

Would that be your old moon boot George?  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Thanks, mate. I wasn't unhappy to get rid of that, I'll tell ya!  :thumbsup:

Bealman

Spotted across the road from the bus stop last night....

The summer range.....

Onion rings  :sick:

Aussie Angus  :sick2:

Crispy BBQ McOz, look at the size of that sugar and chemical burger!!

joe cassidy

Must be the special rugby/cricket/football players and surfers menu ?

Bealman

Well, it did say limited time only.... the banner was gone last night!

Must have been very popular  :D

acook

Was it very windy yesterday?

Bealman

No, not at all. They've removed it, for some reason.

It all looked horrible, anyway.  :sick2:

weave

Hi George,

Are you sure that there aren't two very hungover students asking each other why there's a Macdonald's sign, three traffic cones and a shopping trolley in their front room?

Apparently, it happens  :D

Bealman

Not impossible, by any means!

Wait a minute.... Wots that hanging over the Beal & Castle Eden this morning?  :uneasy:

Trainfish

He said hungover students not (very) mature students. Or maybe that should be immature  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

He replies, ignoring above post.  :P

Even though I've lived here a long time now, I am constantly amazed at the ability of the Australian climate to cause things to grow so quickly.

This is the same green from a few days ago:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations