My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe cassidy

Must be an effect due to photostacking ?

railsquid

I believe the concept of "electricity" and "night-time street lights" has reached Australia, far and distant as it may be.

Now, has anyone wondered why we never see photos of George reflected in a mirror?

Trainfish

He doesn't own a mirror?

Speaking of mirrors, I ran our local zoom quiz on Sunday and 'inadvertantly'used a picture with me in a mirror  :goggleeyes:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Papyrus

Quote from: railsquid on December 08, 2020, 12:38:14 PM
I believe the concept of "electricity" and "night-time street lights" has reached Australia, far and distant as it may be.

I'm prepared to accept that as a remote, if fanciful, possibility, but it still doesn't explain the different colours. Unless the brown is actually a bloodstain... :worried:

Cheers,

Chris

Papyrus

Quote from: Trainfish on December 08, 2020, 01:05:23 PM
He doesn't own a mirror?

Speaking of mirrors, I ran our local zoom quiz on Sunday and 'inadvertantly'used a picture with me in a mirror  :goggleeyes:

No wonder the pub's empty!

Trainfish

It was a strange night to be honest. Every pub I went to emptied when I arrived!

It was a 'Guess the pub' round by the way  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

RailGooner

Quote from: Trainfish on December 08, 2020, 01:05:23 PM
a picture with me in a mirror  :goggleeyes:

Makes a change from pictures of you in a dress John. :D

railsquid

Quote from: Papyrus on December 08, 2020, 01:10:10 PM
Quote from: railsquid on December 08, 2020, 12:38:14 PM

I'm prepared to accept that as a remote, if fanciful, possibility, but it still doesn't explain the different colours. Unless the brown is actually a bloodstain... :worried:

Just a minor disagreement amongst friends about a stubbie which wasn't chucked on the barbie properly, or something like that, I imagine. Or the local arachnoid megafauna about its daily business, or a dropbear infestation. No worries mate, etcetera.

Bealman

Haven't checked this for a few days. You're all very funny.  :no: ;)

Actually, the brown bits are more likely to be bat  :poop: as they've started flying over MacDonalds at that time of night.

Anyway, spotted this in a bus stop trolley last night. Seems they're offering an educational option these days. I have shelves full of happy meal toys from me daughters back in the nineties.

I'd go for the toy.  :D

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

I bet you didn't go for the salad option rather than fries though did you?
John

<*))))><

Bealman

Don't eat salad to this day. Rabbit food. :sick2:

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on December 11, 2020, 12:16:43 AM
Actually, the brown bits are more likely to be bat  :poop: as they've started flying over MacDonalds at that time of night.

What's the local pangolin population like?  :hmmm:

Bealman

Haven't spotted a scaley anteater near Chez Bealman lately.

There's been occasions when one might have been handy, though.  :)

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: Bealman on December 11, 2020, 12:16:43 AM
I'd go for the toy.  :D

Don't give up too easily. I'm sure with a bit of practice you'll soon be able to stay inside the lines :P

Bealman

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations