My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Train Waiting

Quote from: Bealman on November 21, 2020, 08:39:29 AM
:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

But they keep talking to me for some reason!  :worried:

They'll be hoping to receive an invitation to go round to Beal Towers to play with your magnificent train set.

Well done on the three free beers and here's to continuing success for the bowlers!

Best wishes.

John
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Bealman

Here's a picture for @Trainfish .....

UFO swarm over Mount Keira  :D

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

They need to work on their synchronisation a bit before they can compete with the Red Arrows though  ::)
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Platy767

Looks like the shopping trolleys are spreading afar to other bus stops.

Coming home from the court house the other day I spotted this pair trying to hide at Parramatta.

and then when I got closer to home there were another pair of a different variety making a nuisance of themselves.

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

OMG! They've escaped to Parramatta? Eeek!

Meanwhile, at Bealman's bus stop....

It would appear that the beef patties used in the whopper burgers at the local Hungry Jacks (not far up the road from the bus stop) are actually fragile!  :uneasy:

Bealman

And the UFOs over the club were joined by a drone the other night

....keeping an eye on Bealman, probably  ;)

Nbodger

Quote from: Bealman on November 28, 2020, 07:08:52 AM

....keeping an eye on Bealman, probably  ;)

Somebody needs too  ;)

weave

Maybe it's a McDonald's drone seeing if whether you didn't really leave their employment because of a recurring foot pain but that you were actually headhunted by Hungry Jacks  :hmmm:

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

You're both funny men  :P ;)

Bealman

Big storm front rolled in over the bowlo last night....

Which brought with it big lightning strikes which the Bealman camera unfortunately didn't capture, but he and the trolleys were treated to a colourful show at the bus stop:

railsquid

If you go to the end of the rainbow, I hear you'll find a pot of golden chicken nuggets.

Bealman

Bealman's happy socks at the bus stop the other night. Designed in Sweden, made in Turkey, bought in Japan, brought to Australia.  :worried:

On a medical point, note size of left ankle compared to right ankle. That's cos the left one is the one full of Meccano.  :(

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on December 08, 2020, 12:02:37 AM
Bealman's happy socks at the bus stop the other night. Designed in Sweden, made in Turkey, bought in Japan

I had no idea you visited IKEA while you were here  :goggleeyes:

Bealman

I didn't. Bealette3 sent them while she was living there.  ;)

Do you think I'd like socks like that?

Actually, I do. They're growing on me.

Time to take them off, then, methinks!!!  ;D

Papyrus

I'm concerned by the fact that your feet have two shadows each on an apparently sunny day. Do you have two suns in Oz? And why are the shadows different colours? Australia seems a very confusing place...

Cheers,

Chris

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations