My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Not quite as far as it looks, but it still wouldn't do you any good to fall off!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

Anyway, good to see that covid hasn't prevented the traditional Christmas....  :worried:

railsquid

Ah, the traditional McTurkey Pie Floater?

For reasons lost in the mists of time, in Japan KFC has established itself as the go-to place for "Christmas" "chicken".

Bealman

Eleven different oriental herbs and spices!

Trainfish

That's some erection there George, did someone lend a hand to get it up?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Moving away from dubious innuendos and looking skyward  ;)

Moony and what is probably Venus looked down on the bus stop last night.

Trainfish

And a UFO on the right! Brilliant  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

I was beating rampant trolleys off on Tuesday, mind you  :D

Bealman

Santa Claus is alive and well in the shopping centre beside Bealman's bus stop. In fact he walked right past me ringing his little bell this afternoon on the way to the club!

Graham

dont forget you are not allowed to sit on his lap this year.

Bealman

Well it is of concern, now I have a lovely little granddaughter!

No, they have little seats where the kids sit in front while the pic gets taken.  :thumbsup:

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on November 20, 2020, 05:57:17 AM
Santa Claus is alive and well in the shopping centre beside Bealman's bus stop. In fact he walked right past me ringing his little bell this afternoon on the way to the club!

Santa is a member of your club? Impressive!  :thumbsup:

Is his bell as big as mine though?

John

<*))))><

Bealman

Yeah, well ring ya big bell, Santa.... when I arrived at the bowling club tonight, I was greeted with three free beers. The team had won some important competition or something!  :beers:

weave

H George,

So not only don't you bowl, you don't even know what the actual bowlers are doing  :D.

Excellent behaviour  :beers::beers: and  :beers:

Bealman

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

But they keep talking to me for some reason!  :worried:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50%