My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on November 01, 2020, 07:44:13 AM
Can't you see there's no tyre?  ;)

Nothing a trip to your local bicycle shop won't solve  :hmmm:

weave

Indeed, get it done up, attach it to the back of a bicycle and Mrs B could take and collect you from the bowling club. You could make VB tinny holders for it and think of the money you'd save on bus fares.

MinZaPint

Quote from: Bealman on November 01, 2020, 07:44:13 AM
Can't you see there's no tyre?  ;)

Unless you've lost weight you could use yours  :D If I lived closer you could have mine I'm fed up with carrying it around  :laugh:
Cheers David
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Bealman

Scary selfie.

Battling the trolleys!!

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

themadhippy

QuoteIndeed, get it done up, attach it to the back of a bicycle and Mrs B could take and collect you from the bowling club
no need for a bike
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Bealman

Anyway, Melbourne Cup day here. I've put me bets on and will be waving goodbye to me money at 3pm if the last few years have been anything to go by  :(

Bealman

Over and run.

The last few years are everything to go by.  :(

Graham

1st time for over 20yrs i didn't have a bet on the cup, luckily for me as my selection is still running I think.

Trainfish

I've never bet on the Melbourne Cup but I sometimes have a little wager over here. Last week I had a horse come in at 20 to 1! Problem was the race started at 11:30 so it was about an hour behind all the other horses  :'(
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Graham

that last line could have qualified for the groaner section.

Bealman

A big horsey gatecrashed the bowling club yesterday

Bealman

OMG.

Bealman is guilty of going through the bus stop MacDonalds drive-through for a couple of breakfast burgers this morning.

The world's gone mad!

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on November 04, 2020, 12:13:43 AM
A big horsey gatecrashed the bowling club yesterday

Has the inside been checked for the presence of small Greek soldiers?

Bealman

Look at this mess. A little bit of rain, and "Oh no, I getting wet. I'll leave the trolley here"  >:(

Educational footnote: the red tree in the background is an Illawarra Flame Tree, which I'm told is local to this area, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's found all over the east coast.

Train Waiting

These nifty yellow buffer stops in the parking spaces are a good idea.  These will stop careless motorists driving into the sleeping trolleys.

I hope you are recovering from the couple of 'breakfast burgers'.

Best wishes.

John
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations