My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

At least we can compare notes, mate!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Platy767

I'm surprised the bus stop is not under water yet.

Eh, how's the creek level?

(For those not living downunder, it's been pouring on the Oz East coast)

Bealman

Dunno what it was like during the night, but all good this morning  :thumbsup:

Graham

I walk by our local creek most days and on Saturday it had gone from a sedate trickle to a raging torrent and the water level was about 2m above normal.

Bealman

Looks like it's been raining alright!

Graham

we only had 30mm overnight, goodness knows what it would have been like if we had the 100mm plus some area saw.

Bealman

A bit wet on the way back to the bus stop last night....

Thought maybe I could get a lift home instead  :D

weave

Expensive but at least they make sure you don't bang your head when you get in the back seat.

Not that I know or anything  :no:

Bealman

They kick you up the bum getting in, though

Not that I know or anything  :no:

Platy767

Gosh, I wouldn't let them apply any of my decals. They put the big ones upside down!

Trainfish

At least they got the main part correct  :goggleeyes:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

railsquid

I tried to get a lift home once, but it just kept going up and down.

Trainfish

Have you been on the sake again?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

themadhippy

Quotebut at least they make sure you don't bang your head when you get in the back seat
pity there not so careful when helping you down the stairs
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Trainfish

Or off a train at Temple Meads (story for another day maybe). That was BTP to be fair  :doh:
John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations