!!

Have You Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
'Tank' and The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: The Bristol Model Railway Exhibition 2022 (with sound track/copyright sorted)  (Read 235 times)

Offline Ditape

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25087
    • Awards
Diane Tape

Offline KevTheBusDriver

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Thanks for that - a good show. I know it's the wrong scale but Herculaneum Dock just has the WOW factor for me! :)

Online ntpntpntp

• Awards
Love the animated bicycle :)
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Offline OffshoreAlan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 26950
    • Awards
I liked the open-ended discharge pipe facing the viewers on the Blowers Green stand (at 17:47).

I wonder if they thought of taking the opportunity of squirting something unpleasant at anyone

ignoring the Please do not touch sign.  :D :D :D

Offline Dorsetmike

• N Gauge Society Number: 2365
  • Grumpy old fart
I used to go to the Bristol show when I lived in Weston Super Mare back in the 80's. Recall meeting Andy Calvert and another society member from Nuneaton in the days when I was involved in the society stand
A lasting memory was the chap who wandered round with an Ian Alan ABC, marking off the numbers.
Cheers MIKE
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £102.34
Above Goal: £42.34
Site Currency: GBP
171% 
May Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal