Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonclox

Quote from: newportnobby on April 10, 2015, 10:22:24 AM
Quote from: dannyboy on April 10, 2015, 01:34:34 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 09, 2015, 09:05:31 PM
For anyone who missed the start of a new series 'Secret Britain' last night (BBC1) I would heartily recommend trying to get it on Catch Up or the like. Not all that keen on the presenters,
Methinks you need to borrow my glasses NPN, Ellie Harrison is gorgeous! (I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I would not mind 'beholding' her  :smiley-laughing:   :laugh3:) David.

Must admit she fills a wet suit very well, David :heart2: :drool:
Your luuuuuuv of rubber is showing  again Mick
Like you I admit to  :-[   :drool: the fine lady
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Newportnobby

Quote from: jonclox on April 11, 2015, 04:48:43 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 10, 2015, 10:22:24 AM
Quote from: dannyboy on April 10, 2015, 01:34:34 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 09, 2015, 09:05:31 PM
For anyone who missed the start of a new series 'Secret Britain' last night (BBC1) I would heartily recommend trying to get it on Catch Up or the like. Not all that keen on the presenters,
Methinks you need to borrow my glasses NPN, Ellie Harrison is gorgeous! (I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I would not mind 'beholding' her  :smiley-laughing:   :laugh3:) David.

Must admit she fills a wet suit very well, David :heart2: :drool:
Your luuuuuuv of rubber is showing  again Mick
Like you I admit to  :-[   :drool: the fine lady

I find there's nothing to be  :-[ about, Jon as I only  :drool: indoors :laugh:

Trainfish

Quote from: Trainfish on March 15, 2015, 05:43:56 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on March 13, 2015, 02:33:56 AM
Does anyone ever use Geolotto? I have just 1 square these days which costs £1 per week and I have won £5 a few times. At the moment they are giving away 50p per day to use on the instant win games so of course I use them. Sometimes I've won £5, or £1 etc and used them up to win more, after all it hasn't cost me anything apart from my £1 per week on the main game.

Anyway, I just used my first 20p of the day and I won £100 ! Ruddy marvellous that  :D

If you fancy having a go use this link as, you've guessed it, it will earn me some referral credits  :thumbsup:

Let me know if you do sign up please so I can check that the link works  :thumbsup:

I was a little bit naughty last night, I spent about £20 of my winnings on having some more goes. However, I then won £500! I have withdrawn the £500 and it's now in my bank account. I'll withdraw the other £80 tomorrow as there's a daily limit of £500  :D

Have a go if you want using my link. Remember, it doesn't cost you a single penny. I'm not saying you'll win either but I did  :thumbsup:

I feel a purchase coming on, hopefully there will be some good deals at Trainwest in a few weeks time.

Won another £100 on GeoLotto tonight. More train money!  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

Just to borrow Britney Spears' song title, "OOPS I did it again". Won £100 again just now on the GeoLotto instant win game. I think I'm on a roll  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bob Tidbury

It's nice to know that some one like you and your wife are at last getting some good luck this year ,after both looking for work and then finding new jobs ,I bet the winnings have come in handy to catch upon the bills that pile up ,but some will go on your railway and so it should . I just hope me and Val start to get some good luck coming our way,we did win the Lottery one year!! All of £6-56 I think everyone in the country won that week and  £5 on the local football draw and when I was a kid I won a Cadbury selection box .Well done hope the luck keeps coming.
Bob

paulprice

I won the Lottery of Life when I met my otherhalf  :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

daveg

Quote from: paulprice on April 16, 2015, 10:38:17 AM
I won the Lottery of Life when I met my otherhalf  :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

That's really nice to learn! :beers:

Dave G

Bob Tidbury

Cheered up a bit since the bad news yesterday that the lady that ran the Childrens home ,where my sister and I  lived for most of our childhood ,had passed away and I won't be able to attend her funeral because of a very important hospital appointment.
Then the cheerful bit for many years I've been trying to get some pictures of Stonehouse (Burdett Road) my mate brought a book for me to borrow  it's called The Golden Vally Line past and present lo and behold finally pictures of the station ,my daughter managed to order a paperback version which although it's got a different cover has the same pictures inside it arrived today .
I photocopied my mates book just in case and if you go to my media I've put the photos there plus my new vintage vehicle show ground and campsite hope you all like them this has really cheered me up no end ,but will still be under the weather  Tomorrow .
Bob

mr bachmann

Quote from: paulprice on April 16, 2015, 10:38:17 AM

mine must have been a role over when she went to heaven  :D

Trainfish

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on April 16, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
It's nice to know that some one like you and your wife are at last getting some good luck this year ,after both looking for work and then finding new jobs ,I bet the winnings have come in handy to catch upon the bills that pile up ,but some will go on your railway and so it should . I just hope me and Val start to get some good luck coming our way,we did win the Lottery one year!! All of £6-56 I think everyone in the country won that week and  £5 on the local football draw and when I was a kid I won a Cadbury selection box .Well done hope the luck keeps coming.
Bob

Thanks Bob. Yes of course I'll joke about spending it on the layout but we all know she wants half it's needed for paying bills etc. I've taken £800 from that site without spending anything and although we didn't struggle too much while I wasn't working it still came in handy. Hopefully your luck will also change soon  :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

jonclox

:claphappy: Made my morning :) Heard the iconic sound of a certain aircraft flying overhead and checked the sky from our bedroom window just as a Spitfire flew across the village. A boootiful sight and sound :thumbsup:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

railsquid

Parcel just arrived from Liverpool  :claphappy: containing, among other things, a "non-runner" in a livery which seems somewhat hard to come by. As-is, the description holds true - for good measure it shorts out the controller - but lift the body off and it runs fine in both directions, which seems like an Eminently Solvable Problem  8)

Bealman

Wot is it? Pray tell... I'm guessing something with a metal body... Poole Farish?  :confused2:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

railsquid

Nope; put it this way - my first port of call was to check the DCC blanking chip. Which seems OK. I presume some wire or electronic bit is rubbing up against some other wire or electronic bit where it shouldn't when the body is in place. Will post details when I find the precise cause and hopefully fix it.

To keep you in suspense, I can reveal this locomotive was named on a Friday the 13th and presumably should have a little broomstick in the parts baggie (which is complete and evidently unopened).

Bealman

Curiouser & curiouser!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations