Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smartie6466

110, 111, 112 have arrived in Sheffield with some more to come.  Needless to say I really do like them.

Chris_Prior

Sadly my order has not arrived in time for Christmas, despite a despatch notice at the beginning of the week. It was to be a present to me from my daughter, but it is moot now as I have covid and daughter probably has as well. Happy days.
The arrival of NGF at Princetown will have to wait.

pinball

It's fantastic seeing these wagons hauled by all sorts of different traction all on different styles of layout. I'm tempted to order some more and get a little rake of them going! May need more hippos though!

dannyboy

Don't get any more hippos, get some lions, tigers, giraffes, monkeys etc., then you can zoo..m along the tracks.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Dalteth

#125 is now safely located in Peterborough after arriving a little while ago and being stashed under a tree  :)

Dizz

Numbers 58,59 & 60 leaving Parsons Tunnel heading for Teignmouth on their way to Portreath in Cornwall. Am very pleased with them. :thumbsup:

Happy for them to be added to the distribution map (TR16). Just ordered another 4 to join them idc  :)

Firstone18

Dizz and Trainfish:
OK, I may be a bit fuzzy from all the food and drink yesterday, but my tracker of wagon owners and locations tells me both of you have wagon No.60?? I may have mis-interpreted Trainfish's cryptic clue?
When you get time, can you check your wagon numbers please?
It may be there are two numbered 60!!
Cheers
Keith
NGS 21472
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Trainfish

The other possibilities are that I read them wrong, am crap at maths, was also fuzzy/inebriated, can't read, blatantly lied, was talking several castrated male bovine animals (changed back by me)*

*Delete as appropriate.

It may be that mine actually add up to 123 (not 121 as previously advised I think) although 1 of them looks like it says 190 and the other looks like Z90 I think I was looking at them upside down and they are actually 061 and 062  :thumbsup:

Sorry about that old chap  :-[
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Papyrus

Quote from: Newportnobby on December 21, 2021, 10:02:35 AM
Quote from: Tank on December 20, 2021, 07:26:17 PM
Thank you to Nighthawk, who has kindly let me use his photo for the banner at the foot of the forum.  Hopefully this will create more sales. :thumbsup:

@Tank 'Foot of the forum'? I always see it at the top. Who has moved to Oz - you or me? ??? ;)

It has to be your ad-blocker, Mick. The banner was missing from the foot of my pages too until I clicked 'turn off for this site' and now all sorts of exciting things are visible again.

Cheers,

Chris

Firstone18

Trainfish, No problem - thought it  might be my maths! Table update accordingly.
Cheers
Keith
NGS 21472
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Papyrus on December 26, 2021, 11:49:11 AM
Quote from: Newportnobby on December 21, 2021, 10:02:35 AM
Quote from: Tank on December 20, 2021, 07:26:17 PM
Thank you to Nighthawk, who has kindly let me use his photo for the banner at the foot of the forum.  Hopefully this will create more sales. :thumbsup:

@Tank 'Foot of the forum'? I always see it at the top. Who has moved to Oz - you or me? ??? ;)

It has to be your ad-blocker, Mick. The banner was missing from the foot of my pages too until I clicked 'turn off for this site' and now all sorts of exciting things are visible again.

Cheers,

Chris

I tried that last week, Chris. Still no footer.

Chris_Prior

Wagon 128 has now arrived in Derby (en route to Princetown). This was a replacement for one dispatched in December but which never arrived. Many thanks to Emma at the Wagon Yard for providing this.
Chris

Tank

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that the first one went missing.  I'm glad to hear the TWY sent you a replacement though. :thumbsup:  Hope you enjoy it.  :)

We're now at 175 wagon sales.  :)

Hailstone

Bob Tidbury

Who has got Number 1 ?
I have now got 2 , 3  ,4 ,thanks to a member who changed his mind and the wagon didnt fit in with his stock .
Bob Tidbury

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23
Below Goal: £14.77
Site Currency: GBP
85% 
April Donations