Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

Quote from: cjdodd on January 08, 2015, 07:22:51 AM
Quote from: talisman56 on January 08, 2015, 03:08:58 AM
This one arrived with my delivery of bits and pieces from the N'tastic shop:

Not sure how I'm going to explain it on the layout, but there must be a local quarry that needs it...

it just rolled down the hill into the siding. No one has come to claim it yet.

If you hold your ear to it, can you hear a ticking sound?

lil chris

Thanks Luke, it shows the two clips different on the paperwork with the kit. It's no big deal for me but for someone who is possibly just starting it would have been a instant short.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

marco neri

My Christmas present arrived today....and quickly DCC fitted....a very good value...and great loco..
[/URL]
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

SD35

Quote from: Blillpers on January 05, 2015, 07:30:02 PM
Managed to get my hands on this... Seems to be sold out just about everywhere. Now I'm just waiting for my Mk3s to complete the set!  :claphappy:

Well done!  I am thoroughly envious.

I don't suppose the source had another three or so lying around did they?  :D

Trainfish

Show me one in BR blue and I'll be interested  :o
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

marco neri

For those interested , JapanModelRailways( or Modellbahn Union..is the same)
has the 86'   Freightliner , Triple Grey and SW Network at 54,9 euros (42 GBP)..
until 31/3/2915...
Greetings.

Newportnobby

Quote from: marco neri on January 10, 2015, 12:25:30 PM

For those interested , JapanModelRailways( or Modellbahn Union..is the same)
has the 86'   Freightliner , Triple Grey and SW Network at 54,9 euros (42 GBP)..
until 31/3/2915...
Greetings.

Think I'll leave getting one until 2914 then as it will give me a chance to save up :laugh:

marco neri

austinbob

Just given in and spent some of my 2016 pocket money on the Dapol A3 special offer 'Gladiateur' at £80 with only 5 hours left to go.
Bread and water from now on I think!
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

mickjsg

Snapped up the Osborn's exclusive Western Enterprise in desert sand from ebay. Woo!

Blillpers

Quote from: SD35 on January 08, 2015, 11:24:33 PM
Well done!  I am thoroughly envious.

I don't suppose the source had another three or so lying around did they?  :D

Yes, hopefully they still have a few laying around. Have a look at their web shop: http://www.geedee-modelshop.com/detail.asp?fldLowStocks=2&ProductID=16409&SubCategoryID=764

:thumbsup:
A Swede building a British model railway - please excuse any grammar mistakes as english isn't my native language!

Blillpers

Quote from: Trainfish on January 09, 2015, 12:45:40 AM
Show me one in BR blue and I'll be interested  :o

Isn't Graham Farish doing a 87 in BR Blue and Intercity liveries? :)
A Swede building a British model railway - please excuse any grammar mistakes as english isn't my native language!

crewearpley40

talisman56

Summary of latest purchases from various sources...

A Dapol Ivatt 2MT 2-6-2T - the second one, the first had to go back as it was a probably the worst runner I've ever had...

A Farish rebuilt 'Merchant Navy'

Some coaching stock - first an SLF to go with the SLSTP bought before Christmas for the 'Overnight Sleeper'

- a Stanier TK for the inter-regional train in the mid-50s era

- a Mark 1 CK for set 874
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Newportnobby

Nice :drool:
Still undecided about the Dapol Ivatt as I'd like to replace my Minitrix one but don't want a lemon, and my local emporium doesn't stock Dapol stuff at all :-\

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations