The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Now do not get me going about 8 years ago I had everything done to me I thought not possible they put me on this articulated table with a tube not somewhere nice then the fun started, talk about pain was not in it, neve again so embarassing, unhappy memories lol.
Geoff

Bealman

I've been ORDERED to have one and I keep putting it off and putting it off... at least til the new year....  :(
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Don't put it off, you'll love it! Honest!

I didn't mind the camera bit, it was good viewing as it made it's merry way, about 3 feet, up inside. It was just the day before.............

Apart from that it was great!  :laugh3:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

longbridge

I dont care a hoot about taxes, I have had so many fingers up my backside I am starting to query my sexuality :help: as for the home bowel cancer test Malc mentioned that sounds like a load of mucking around :smiley-laughing:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Bealman

Let's change subject before I lock the whole thread!!

Geoff

Quote from: Bealman on December 03, 2014, 06:43:30 AM

Oh poo spoil sport.
Geoff

longbridge

Crikey is it my weird Aussie sence of humour or am I really out of line ??? I didnt think having a broad mind was a crime, I have seen far worse on this forum.

On second thoughts I hate feeling as though I have said something out of place so I might just quit the forum.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Geoff

Quote from: longbridge on December 03, 2014, 07:59:57 AM

Crikey is it my weird Aussie sence of humour or am I really out of line ??? I didnt think having a broad mind was a crime, I have seen far worse on this forum.

On second thoughts I hate feeling as though I have said something out of place so I might just quit the forum.

I doubt it is anything you have said Dave and please bud do not leave us, I personally do not think it is what you said at all and it would of fizzled away in the end without pulling the thread remark anyway, Brits and Aussies always have a bit of banter cos its part of the game.
Geoff

DesertHound

Don't quit Longbridge. I'm sure Bealman will PM you to sort this out - he's a good guy and perhaps has to walk the tightrope being a mod.

I personally think we need every one of you guys "over there" on the forum - it broadens the discussions.

Stay with us mate.

Dan
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

Caz

I'm with Bealman, I think enough has been said on this topic and before it gets out of hand lets get back to the normal angry thread as this is one thread we really don't want to have to lock.

:thankyousign:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

longbridge

No problems Caz, just delete anything that I said and get on with the Angry Thread, I cant be something I am not so dont fit in with this forum any more, I find it hard to watch my Ps and Qs so will leave you in peace and move on to the forums I know can take a joke or a bit of fun, I will post this and then log out, by the way when I was a Moderator on this forum I used to enjoy a bit of harmless fun but these days the forum seems to be run with an iron fist.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Geoff

Well talk about angry I am angry I thought I would never be, the discussion did not go out of sorts and I feel the mods responses over this is out of order, so with losing a member from over the pond I am feeling I will have to leave also.

Makes me very sad today.
Geoff

Bealman

Surely you're all joking! I know I was!!

C'mon people... are we bored at the moment or what   :worried:

longbridge

Quote from: Geoff on December 03, 2014, 09:05:28 AM
Well talk about angry I am angry I thought I would never be, the discussion did not go out of sorts and I feel the mods responses over this is out of order, so with losing a member from over the pond I am feeling I will have to leave also.

Makes me very sad today.
[/quote

Dont leave because of me Geoff, all of us blokes hate prostate examinations and I just tried to make a light hearted joke of it, it back fired because some people are unable to take a joke, stay with the forum and forget this incident, have fun and thanks for the back up.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations