The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailGooner

What happened to those water-cannon bojo bought a few years back?!

guest311

probably can't be used because of their 'human right' to act like idiots.

Malc

I suppose the only consolation is that they will take the infections away with them.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Snowwolflair

Quote from: talisman56 on June 11, 2021, 04:43:44 PM
Quote from: NinOz on June 11, 2021, 06:31:32 AM
In a really cheesed off mood.  Tried to book up for a much delayed Covid vaccine shot.  However I have had a runny nose within the last 14 days so am not allowed. :veryangry:
My runny nose is due to cold air and blossoms from local plants, hay fever.  At this rate I will not get a shot until early summer.
That will teach me not to answer truthfully in future. :-X

I turned up for my second jab and while I was in the queue, had to have a hayfever-induced sneeze - cue an appearance by two (non-socially distancing) people in dayglo vests and a brief interrogation as to why. I had just got a new batch of my antihistamine medication so I was able to wave that in their direction and reassure them that my involuntary action wasn't Covid-related...

not Covid, you just have Plague, carry on. :smiley-laughing:

stevewalker

Quote from: class37025 on June 18, 2021, 05:04:05 PM
probably can't be used because of their 'human right' to act like idiots.

That was what was said at the time. The water cannon were then sold off at a loss.

However, EU countries do use water cannon and the same Human Rights apply, so I don't know why they can't be used here ... with bright orange, indelible dye.

guest311

comment self censored cause I've been on the naughty step for so long.

RailGooner

Perhaps we could take that water-cannon out of storage and do a few mods.

We could replace the blue lights with green lights. Cover the Police vinyls with NHS ones. Then fill the water tanks with hand sanitiser and hey-presto! Ladies and gentleman I present bojo's latest tactic to fight the pandamic... the Covid-Cannon! :D

weave

Think you should change the word 'mods' to 'alterations' or you might be in a bit of bother with, well the mods  :D

Newportnobby

Quote from: weave on June 19, 2021, 08:56:44 PM
Think you should change the word 'mods' to 'alterations' or you might be in a bit of bother with, well the mods  :D

Exactly - I don't want to be 'done' with a water cannon, thank you very much :no: ;)

guest311

Newportnobby

@class37025 That link takes me to a 'The page "Mod (subculture" does not exist page, Alan ???

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

guest311

my apologies, I copied / pasted the link from that page, so I do not know what went wrong  :-[ :-[

Newportnobby

Completely the opposite actually. I was a greebo tearing around on a Triumph at that time :P

joe cassidy

But now you're a skinhead, with hair 3mm long  ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations