The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dock Shunter

Quote from: Bikeracer on February 02, 2013, 07:15:02 PM
It still does I think,but the one I've got is in a squeezy bottle.

Allan

Posh Git........... :D  :) ;)

Caz

Quote from: Dock Shunter on February 02, 2013, 07:26:51 PM
Quote from: Bikeracer on February 02, 2013, 07:15:02 PM
It still does I think,but the one I've got is in a squeezy bottle.

Allan

Posh Git........... :D  :) ;)

:laughabovepost:    :laughabovepost:    :laughabovepost:  love it   :claphappy:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

longbridge

Ah nothing like a plate of Porridge with Golden Syrup all over it, only problem is it will kill you  :veryangry:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

guest311

Quote from: longbridge on February 02, 2013, 07:57:41 PM
Ah nothing like a plate of Porridge with Golden Syrup all over it, only problem is it will kill you  :veryangry:

don't worry about it, if you listen to the "experts" so will everything else  :laugh:

Bikeracer

Dunno about all the interest in treacle but it's a good job no one mentioned Marmite !  :sick: :sick: :sick:

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Oldman

No comment just had a marmite sandwich- yum yum.
Other option was Bovril.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Caz

Now we're talking, Marmite soldiers, dribble dribble  :claphappy:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Jack

Quote from: whiteswan on February 02, 2013, 09:29:40 PM

OH YES!!!!  :drool: Time for Supper me thinks!

Bye the way, Has the "Angry Thread" turned into the "Happy Thread"  :laugh:
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Dock Shunter

Quote from: Jack9465 on February 02, 2013, 09:35:42 PM
Quote from: whiteswan on February 02, 2013, 09:29:40 PM

By the way, Has the "Angry Thread" turned into the "Happy Thread"  :laugh:

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:......................

spurno

back to the angry thread.i hate marmite with a passion.it's on a par with vomit. :P :P :P
Born beside the mighty GWR.

Regards

alan

guest311

Quote from: spurno on February 03, 2013, 03:47:55 PM
back to the angry thread.i hate marmite with a passion.it's on a par with vomit. :P :P :P

thanks for the heads up, I've never eaten vomit  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Lawrence

Trying to fit curtain pole brackets to 1930s lathe & plaster walls, what a bloody nightmare  :help:

Trainfish

Spent nearly an hour on the phone to Sky telling them that my phone line needs looking at and yes I've already tested it with 2 phones, and 2 different sockets, and 2 different filters and yes I do know what I'm talking about and yes it's absolutely 100% the line which is faulty. Not my phones, my modem, my sockets etc, just send someone out will you like I asked in the first 2 minutes of my call, well, the first 2 minutes after being on hold for 14 that is. Now they've raised it to their customer solutions team. Just send out BT will you?!?!?!?

Lawrence, you've as much chance of success as I have of BT calling me today to arrange a visit.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

OwL

That is precisely why i ditched Sky many moons ago. Disgraceful customer service and more regard to their profits than even trying to understand customer needs. Plus the fact they are owned by Murdoch. More evil than Skeletor that one.
I would never ever go back to them.
'Believe in better?' My Ar#e.....

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

spurno

i ditched sky six months ago after more than twenty years with them.they didn't want to know about my problem with my skybox.i don't miss it at all.

ps.anyone ever noticed that there is no complaints department number you can ring,only an address you can write to.
Born beside the mighty GWR.

Regards

alan

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations