what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran

Quote from: bridgiesimon on April 14, 2021, 05:46:26 PM
A variation going on here -

Hate me by Blue October

Hungerstrike by Temple of the Dog

Also just come across a group, well 2 of them called When Rivers Meet, very Bluesy rocky sort of thing - different from my norm but like it.

Oh and listening to the bloomin carpet washer thingy downstairs cos my wife spilt a load of dirty fish tank water on the floor in the front room yesterday, and before anyone asks yes it stinks!!!

Best wishes
Simon
Thanks for the tip off.
Just had a little listen to When Rivers Meet and I'll give it a longer session later.
Reminds me very much of someone else but can't quite put my finger on it at the moment.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

port perran

I've just come across this :

https://youtu.be/en9i7pcRm4I

Ane Brun with a little band called Koop. Something a little different but very much worth a listen.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Bealman

Water! Put another fountain kit up at Chez Bealman today.

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

TrevL

I love the sound of water, a couple of years ago, SWMBO and I spent a couple of nights at the Chainbridge Hotel (it won't let me copy a link) for our anniversary.  Our room overlooked the River Dee and there are rapids just there.  The sound of the water lulled us both to sleep and those two nights were probably the best nights sleep I've had for years.
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

Bealman

Scafell pub, in Borrowdale in the Lake District. Couldn't get much more bubbling water next to a bar!

Bealman

Yeah well at my age I get up half a dozen times anyway so it might as well be picturesque  ;)

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on June 24, 2021, 10:27:34 AM
Methinks I'd just be getting up in the night :-[

Better than not getting up Mick  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

wombat457

U2 - "Still haven't found what I'm looking for"
Cheers,

Tony

"Knowing what to do is one thing - Being able to do it is another"
"It's easy to criticize - harder when you have to justify it"

Nbodger

Quote from: Newportnobby on June 25, 2021, 10:32:25 AM
Pink Floyd's 'Atom Heart Mother'

Presume that you had Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast this morning

talisman56

REM - 'The Best of...' blasting out at the moment courtesy of Mrs Talisman who this morning unearthed a box of old CDs from the depths of the 'storage room' (aka the third bedroom - you know, the small one over the stairs that you can just about squeeze a single bed and a desk in)...

Previous discs played this morning were 'The Compact Story of Barclay James Harvest' and Human League 'Dare'
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Foxhound

Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus - 'Beauty Will Save The World'

Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations