what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonglum and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

scotsoft

Quote from: Trainfish on December 08, 2014, 12:14:40 AM
I listened to Bob earlier. Hic  :beers:

Nice to read about members helping other members  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

The rain lashing against the windows and the fence panels a-rattling in their concrete posts ::)

Newportnobby

Tonight is folking night :D

Fairport, Steeleye Span, Fotheringay, Tir Na Nog & Amazing Blondel amongst others.

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

GroupC

Low, "...I Love", from the "Lifetime of Temporary Relief" triple album.

Have patience cos they take              a                  long                time                         with                  their                                                                           songs.

mark37/4

THIS IS A BAD IDEA

BUT IM ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS

port perran

Been listening to Quicksilver Messenger Service and Country Joe and the Fish this afternoon.
Old stuff but great listening.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Trainfish

I haven't posted recently on this thread as I've been trying to get on with my layout which is in the loft and I don't currently have a PC up there. Suffice to say I'm always listening to either Pink Floyd or Planet Rock while I'm up there  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

marco neri

...in memory of.....
29 years ago , a Black Rose went to the deep blue sky between Thunder and Lighting..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6Cgb8nHwk
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Trainfish

I remember that day as if it were yesterday. Had no idea it was 29 years ago! A huge loss to the music industry in my opinion.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Michael Schenker Group (Armed & Ready), Men at Work, and Icehouse (including this track as I'm a bit of a sax maniac :D)

Icehouse - Don't Believe Anymore

port perran

Quote from: newportnobby on January 05, 2015, 09:08:31 PM
Michael Schenker Group (Armed & Ready), Men at Work, and Icehouse (including this track as I'm a bit of a sax maniac :D)

Icehouse - Don't Believe Anymore
I shall give that a listen tomorrow Mick
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

Something a little more highbrow now - Renaissance 'Live at Carnegie Hall'

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £70.23
Below Goal: £29.77
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
April Donations