Christmas Greetings 2020

Started by Ditape, December 10, 2020, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Quote from: daffy on December 25, 2020, 10:52:32 AM

- definitely on top of the list for the funniest one-liner of the year! :thumbsup:

Sorry David ( @dannyboy  ), but it's a 'no contest' situation.

Well, I would like to point out that the year is not yet over and, after nearly a year of my 'groaners', I would hope that some of you have learnt something.  :P.  Merry Christmas one and all.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Papyrus

A bit late in the day, but a happy Christmas to you all from deepest Sussex. We are fortunate that we have been in a child-support 'bubble' with the grandsons, so we had a fairly normal Christmas with the family, so we sympathise deeply with those of you for whom such a gathering has not been possible. Like everybody else, we hope that a new year will bring an improvement in our lives.

I'd like to add my annual thanks to Tank and his merry mods for keeping this forum the informative and good-natured place it is.

Here's to a better year to come.

Cheers,

Chris

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

OffshoreAlan

Bealman

Hardly what we'd call a beach here, but at least you have a lovely day by the looks of it  :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Quote from: dannyboy on December 25, 2020, 03:37:28 PM
Quote from: daffy on December 25, 2020, 10:52:32 AM

- definitely on top of the list for the funniest one-liner of the year! :thumbsup:

Sorry David ( @dannyboy  ), but it's a 'no contest' situation.

Well, I would like to point out that the year is not yet over and, after nearly a year of my 'groaners', I would hope that some of you have learnt something.  :P.  Merry Christmas one and all.  :beers:

Oh yes, we've learnt something. Like how to use the ignore button  8)
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Papyrus

Quote from: Bealman on December 25, 2020, 09:13:29 PM
Hardly what we'd call a beach here

No sharks...  :food:  :D

Cheers,

Chris

Sorry,  :offtopicsign:

Trainfish

I hope everyone had a good festive period and that you're all staying as 'elfy' as possible. I know I am...............

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Railwaygun

Quote from: Trainfish on December 26, 2020, 01:23:40 PM
I hope everyone had a good festive period and that you're all staying as 'elfy' as possible. I know I am...............

Support the National Elf!
Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
Ecclesiastes 2:11

This has been a public service announcement
It may contain alternative facts

Caveat lector

The largest Railwaygun, Armoured Train & Military Rail group in the world!

https://groups.io/g/railwaygun/topics

NGF Military threads

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?board=146.0

My Military Rail Pinterest area
https://uk.pinterest.com/NDRobotnik/

10mm / N armour Threads
https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

Motto: Semper ubi, sub ubi

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £5.67