Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinH

I ordered mine on 5th November and have just received them as well.  :claphappy:

Numbered 032 and 033 now in Sleaford, Lincolnshire if anyone wants to put them on the map.

Must get on with layout now.
My layout Much Puffindun can be seen at http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17426.msg173415#msg173415
Warning: Being a NGF member can seriously restrict your available modelling time

Pjlons83

I got my order confirmation on the 5th and then heard nothing so I was getting concerned after reading the last few posts..... if anyone else is thinking the same then check your junk folders.

Mine is on the way apparently!  :bounce:
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

Nighthawk

Wagons numbered 028 and 029 have just arrived in Milton Keynes (for the benefit of anyone who might be wish to track their whereabouts!).

Now they can keep my Hunslet company for a while.

ntpntpntp

#036 just arrived in South East Kent.  A bit chilly from sitting in the Royal Mail van overnight I reckon :)

Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

JBQFC

Pjlons83

Does anybody know the part number for this wagon unpainted from Dapol (or even know if such a thing is available) please? I assume the wagon yard buy them unpainted but are they available to the public? I'd like to have a go and painting myself just for fun.
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

Firstone18

OffshoreAlan
Which wagon numbers do you have please?
If OK with you, I will add to my database; please let me know.
Cheers
Keith
NGS 21472
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

ntpntpntp

Quote from: Pjlons83 on November 29, 2021, 12:30:39 PM
Does anybody know the part number for this wagon unpainted from Dapol (or even know if such a thing is available) please?

This particular one's not showing on the list of available unpainted N wagons.  Maybe The Wagon Yard can get them unpainted in bulk, or maybe they just use a plain painted version and respray.

https://www.dapol.co.uk/shop/n-gauge/wagons-amp-freight/unpainted-wagons
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!

PLD

Does anybody know the part number for this wagon unpainted from Dapol (or even know if such a thing is available) please? I assume the wagon yard buy them unpainted but are they available to the public? I'd like to have a go and painting myself just for fun.
They certainly have been available unpainted in the past - I've had a couple, but I can't see any currently listed anywhere. IIRC they were only around £1 less than fully decorated, so not a big saving...

Steven B

The unpainted model is Dapol 2F-038-000. They appear to be out of stock at most shops but sell for about £7 - around £4 less than a factory painted one.

Steven B.

Tank

Quote from: Nighthawk on November 29, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
Wagons numbered 028 and 029 have just arrived in Milton Keynes (for the benefit of anyone who might be wish to track their whereabouts!).

Now they can keep my Hunslet company for a while.

Quote from: ntpntpntp on November 29, 2021, 12:05:59 PM
#036 just arrived in South East Kent.  A bit chilly from sitting in the Royal Mail van overnight I reckon :)

Great photos, thank you both for sharing them.  I love the pair together!   :beers:

Newportnobby

I think mine must have gone 'snailmail' :'(

I'd like to have a go and painting myself just for fun.

But Shirley you don't need a wagon to do that :-X

dannyboy

Quote from: Tank on November 04, 2021, 11:00:18 AM
I'll travel to the Welsh coast and skim it across the sea to you!

Have you got there yet Chris?

(Only joking, I have an email to say my two are on the way).  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

ntpntpntp

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 29, 2021, 03:52:15 PM
I'd like to have a go and painting myself just for fun.

But Shirley you don't need a wagon to do that :-X
There seem to be a few pretty ladies who go in for that sort of thing in a very revealing way  :heart2:

Red Onion

Number 56 has arrived in Aberdeenshire.  Very impressed with it.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations