Rails of Sheffield, ADVENT CALENDAR

Started by emjaybee, December 03, 2023, 09:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjaybee

Rails of Sheffield have their Advent Calendar running again.

Today is N gauge, MJA wagons, twin pack at a good price.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Stuart7358

Thanks for the heads up, couple ordered.

Stuart

njee20

They really are keen to flog those aren't they?! Maxed out on sets a couple of weeks ago, but I'm intrigued that they're being punted out quite so cheaply, they're nice wagons.

Phoenix

Hi Emjaybee, many thanks for that reminder.  :D  :thumbsup:  :D

I have always found Rails to be great to deal with and good with prices.

I recently bought 4 Dapol coaches fitted with light bars from them for less than £100

All best wishes

Kevin

:beers:

Skyline2uk

Quote from: njee20 on December 03, 2023, 11:41:10 AMThey really are keen to flog those aren't they?! Maxed out on sets a couple of weeks ago, but I'm intrigued that they're being punted out quite so cheaply, they're nice wagons.

I can only conclude they have found a container full round the back!

Great offer, but as usual it's badly timed for me. Funds depleted post Warley.

Skyline2uk

Trainfish

Don't you just hate it when they put out a good offer but it doesn't match your era and you would have to buy multiple packs to make a decent length rake?

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

emjaybee

Quote from: Trainfish on December 09, 2023, 01:37:38 PMDon't you just hate it when they put out a good offer but it doesn't match your era and you would have to buy multiple packs to make a decent length rake?

If that's what's 'coming out', I'd see a doctor...

...if that's what's 'going in', I'd see a counsellor!
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Trainfish

It actually goes both ways and could be considered as recycling. Just have to be careful not to get the glasses mixed up  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

joe cassidy

Reminds me of "the Lager Lads" comic strip in Viz :)

Trainfish

Lager? Go and wash your mouth out immediately!  :beers:
John

<*))))><

joe cassidy

Am currently washing out mouth as requested - with gin & tonic  :beers:

Newportnobby

Rails are offering Sonics J50 at £89.95 as todays advent calendar bargain

Trainfish

£7 for a kettle in Argos. Only in white though, I think the black ones are £9  :D
John

<*))))><

joe cassidy

Sound-fitted as standard - no need for any DCC chips

Trainfish

John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations