Black Sabbath - The Ballet

Started by Newportnobby, April 28, 2023, 11:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Yeh - I know. WHAT??

There was a piece on BBC Breakfast this morning and, being a Sabbath fan, it looked pretty damned good to me

https://www.brb.org.uk/shows/black-sabbath

Bealman

No, not that dancing stuff, sorry!  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Jon898

Did I hear a rumour that @Trainfish is performing?

Moonglum

"What is this that stands before me...."

Probably not a figure in a Tutu!

Trainfish

Turn round quick and start to run, find out I'm the tutu'd one
Oh yeah!  :angel:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Moonglum

Very good indeed @Trainfish ! Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd are still some of my favourite bands to listen to these days.

Cheers,

Tim

acook

They have both had problems with errant pigs...............

Alan

Moonglum

Ah, presumably one at war and another not quite tethered to Battersea Power Station?

Cheers,

Tim

joe cassidy

I was at school with Julian Cope (ex Tear Drop Explodes).

He taught me to play the basslines for "Paranoid"  (easy) and "Sunshine of your love" by Cream (easy).

Howcome I never became a star ?

Trainfish

Quote from: Moonglum on April 29, 2023, 08:17:39 PM
Ah, presumably one at war and another not quite tethered to Battersea Power Station?

Cheers,

Tim

I was at Battersea Power Station on Friday and can confirm that the pig has definitely flown off. I'll post some pictures later in the beer thread  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Moonglum

Thanks @Trainfish , that will be interesting. The skyline has changed enormously since I was involved in some major railway bridgeworks with Network Rail in 2011 betwixt the dogs home and the power station. I was lucky enough to do a college trip to the power station in the late 70s, shortly after the release of "Animals" - no sign of a pig then either!

Cheers,

Tim

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations