!!

Not Yet Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: A recommendation for a fantastic piece of software  (Read 590 times)

Offline Snowwolflair

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25174
  • 2mm Association Number: 4194
    • Awards
A recommendation for a fantastic piece of software
« on: August 18, 2018, 12:01:21 AM »
I have been around PC's since I designed some of the earliest back in 1981/2, so it takes a lot to impress me and today is one of these days.

I am upgrading my old computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on new hardware and the bind is you invariably have to reinstall everything, set up user accounts, and re-enter unlock codes and the rest, which makes the task a real pain.  Today I discovered a very simple piece of software Zinstall that does it all automatically without any complaints and once reset the cloned machine is a perfect working Win10 copy of its Win7 brother.  There are two version, you want the professional version.

Frankly I have seen many pieces of software attempt this and fail, so it was a pleasure to find one that does it properly.  Mind you it is not cheap, but it is a classic you get what you pay for and it is infinitely reusable.

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £80.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
133% 
September Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal