My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Yeah, a lot of ours are fresh out of nappies too, but I was like that too, once I suppose.  :(
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on January 03, 2021, 11:24:35 PM
Yeah, a lot of ours are fresh out of nappies too, but I was like that too, once I suppose.  :(

Sorry to hear you have to wear them again George. I'm hoping I don't go through that stage again in my life, once was enough  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on January 03, 2021, 11:24:35 PM
Yeah, a lot of ours are fresh out of nappies too,

Panic-buying again?

MinZaPint

I never thought I'd be missing my bus stop but it was my weekly Wednesday kick off point to go for a wander with 3 mates and about 4 times a year for a "Cultural Tour" with a larger group, all fans of freshly pulled cask ale, those were the days!  :beers:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Bealman

Don't worry, mate, those days will return. As of yesterday, I take a mask to the bus stop, as they won't let you on the bus without one.  :(

Bealman

Major casualty at the bus stop last night....

Trolley down! Back broken!

Council could do with cutting the grass, too. >:D

Bealman

Bloody UFOs have pulled the rainclouds over me bus stop and they've already devastated the bowling club, as you can see  ;D

Trainfish

Maybe they thought there was a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow but got their aim wrong?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Scary selfie at the Bealman bus stop. Masks required in buses!  :o

Graham

glad to see you are being socially responsible.

Bealman

I reckon the funny thing is, you could be sticking your tongue out at people  :P :D

Bealman

Getting socks for Christmas is a bit of an old joke.... but that's exactly what Bealman got..... three pairs of Happy Socks, featuring legendary band Queen!

Here they are at the bus stop last night (spot the ankle that's full of metalwork):

Meanwhile, the UFOs continued to blast the bowling greens with death rays....

Graham

not surprised your ankles look big if you are wearing 3 pairs of socks. Hope the left one is getting better.

Bealman

Considering a smart comment like that, I'm afraid I'm left with no alternative except to subject you to postings of the other two pairs  :P  ;)

Graham

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

they must have been the thing for Christmas, the older grandchildren (17 & 19) both wanted fancy socks as part of their presents.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations