what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran, Moonglum and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

guest373

joe cassidy

He's starting to look like Van Morrison, with the hat and all.

Trainfish

followed on from the Mark Knopfler one and I just can't stop it now for some reason  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

I'm on this now. Definitely a Floyd type day today  :thumbsup:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Dorsetmike

John Stanley, Harpsichord concerto Opus 2 No 6

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

tutenkhamunsleeping

Trainfish

I don't suppose you remember my surname do you Mick? Toyah and I are very similar in many respects  :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

crewearpley40

Trainfish

John

<*))))><

crewearpley40

Costa J

Quote from: Airfix 27 RA on June 20, 2020, 01:19:49 PM
Quote from: BRMan on June 20, 2020, 12:52:05 PM
Gong, what a band ....I'm a great fan of Steve Hillage, all his early, non dance stuff, especially Green

Yep, could not agree more, he is actually due to play in Hull in Oct at the Welly club, not sure if it will
go ahead.  Same for Gong, they are due to play in York in Nov, I have got a ticket, but not sure if that
is going to happen, hope so.

I had a ticket for the Birmingham gig. Gutted it couldn't go ahead.
Alea iacta est. And so changed the world forever.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations