what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: austinbob on February 10, 2015, 04:29:08 PM
I'm listening to my wife practicing her Spanish listening and speaking. Its all Greek to me!!
:D

Your post is all double Dutch to me, Bob ;)

Trainfish

Nothing. Just like the wife, nothing. The reason she's listening to nothing is that I've lost my voice. Hopefully she'll return the favour one day.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

austinbob

Quote from: Trainfish on February 10, 2015, 05:53:26 PM
Nothing. Just like the wife, nothing. The reason she's listening to nothing is that I've lost my voice. Hopefully she'll return the favour one day.
That is just so unkind Trainfish. Like all wives I'm sure she's full of banter and always enthusing about your N gauge hobby. Shame on you..     :no:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

It's certainly curtains for you if Mrs Trainfish sees that post about her voice :worried: :laugh:

scottmitchell74

Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

mark100

Quote from: scottmitchell74 on February 11, 2015, 12:42:23 AM
Overkill - White Devil Armory
I saw this band called HELL the other night, they where supporting Saxon, I brought the CD earlier today Curse and Chapter and its great.

Mark
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

red_death

mark100

Quote from: red_death on February 11, 2015, 09:57:43 AM
Hell are great fun live!

Cheers, Mike
We saw them at Rock City, they had limitations on what they could do on that stage. We also saw 37906 and a load of 56s on the same night stashed at Leicester depot which gave it that old days look with some real locos.

Mark
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

Newportnobby

Bit of a Floyd morning.......

The Wall *****
Obscured by Clouds****
The Endless River**

talisman56

Royal Blood. Clocked them on a long-recorded but never-watched segment from the Reading Festival last year. Most impressed on the music that can be produced from just a Bass guitar and a set of Drums...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSdtvfBQd6c&list=PLLdXDYGZu1b_EKYlfi4OOqsVH4rBKcu62
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

port perran

Been listening to various things today :
Tonton Macoute (that's the band and album name) - I bought the album 44 years ago (4 for £1 in Woolies ) and hardly played it so gave it a listen today on Spotify and it's not half bad.
Sandy Denny - a best of collection.
Paul Kossoff - solo stuff.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

A Genesis morning:-

Foxtrot, Trick of the Tail and, of course, Seconds Out

mark37/4

Imagine Dragons Battle cry & Radioactive

Mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA

BUT IM ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23