what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Shine on you crazy diamond parts 1-9. I hope I don't need to tell anyone who it's by as if I do I will personally come to your house and and and, I'll, erm, call you a heathen!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

Moved on to Dark Side of the Moon now. Good job I don't have much to do in the morning  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Buzzard

Have just listened, again, to a programme on the BBC World Service about new and exciting rock music from around the world.  I caught it a couple of weeks ago on the radio when it was first broadcast.

It's a 55 minute programme called Global Beats Rock, here's a link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02bdl20

There are 9 songs and information/interviews with each of the groups, who come from places like Lebanon, India and South Korea, to name but three.

So if you're into rock and want to hear something different give this programme a go.  Please note that it's only available for another 3 weeks.

Nigel

red_death

BudgieJane

Best wishes

Jane

Dorsetmike

Bach prelude and fugue BWV546, followed by Nat Gonella and his Georgians, "One Meat Ball"
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

red_death

Dorsetmike

Pasadena Roof Orchestra, to be followed by some big band swing then Bach, Fantasy & Fugue BWV537 & Scarlatti Sonata K133; - from one of my 36 three hour random playlists, played from the PC via a Technics amp and KEF speakers.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Malc

Quote from: newportnobby on November 28, 2014, 11:06:52 AM
Think this is one of those 'love it or hate it' tracks :hmmm: I love it :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUs5fPDgqo
Interesting choice Mick, unfortunately, every time I started listening to it, I had an irresistible urge to go to the toilet.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Trainfish

Funny you should say that ...............................
John

<*))))><

Trainfish

BBC 4 Wish you were here documentary. And ruddy good it is too  :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

THEBEATOFYOU

Hi All, Bunged this up the other day so it either got removed or gained no interest what so ever :)
Currently listening to and have been working on this..
Iron Horse Symphony of Steam trailer
It might interest some of you but of course  its not going to be everybody's cup of tea or understanding :)
Music and railways have always been a strong influence on me. I am lucky to have played with some of the greats. right this second i am listening to Rush :)
All the best,
Paul
treest keep on growing
leaves keep on falling
rivers keep flowing
people keep loving

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP