Moving to the dark side

Started by justintime, March 07, 2013, 11:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justintime

Thank you longbridge, this will stir things up  :sorrysign:

My Latest Purchase - Two SD70's & 24 Trucks :-)

upnick

:P :P :P  so i  would be banished to an  island with it's own electrical genarator  &  100mb   broadband ....... for  my layout with HO   U.S.  ?   :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Caz

Quote from: upnick on March 08, 2013, 07:57:19 PM
:P :P :P  so i  would be banished to an  island with it's own electrical genarator  &  100mb   broadband ....... for  my layout with HO   U.S.  ?   :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Yes, sounds good to me but with no fuel to power the generator and no ISP providing a service to the island.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

longbridge

Quote from: justintime on March 08, 2013, 07:29:27 PM
Thank you longbridge, this will stir things up  :sorrysign:

A picture of real beauty, told a mate about you switching to OO gauge this morning, he said he would give me a hand to double the size of my shed if I wanted to run OO  :hmmm: not a good idea as SWMBO would most likely chuck me out  :veryangry:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

MikeDunn

Ah, but you will have a larger shed to live in  :thumbsup:

Trainfish

Actually it would need to be 4 times the size to have a similar layout. Erm, that's the shed I mean, not the wife.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations