Searching using "this topic"

Started by Trainfish, February 06, 2024, 08:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

This doesn't seem to work and I don't think it has done since the upgrade. Not for me at least.

Example: If I go to the latest page on my layout thread (That wasn't a blatant attempt to get more people to look at my layout thread, honest) and then type the word "footbridge" without the "" and keep "This topic" selected, then click search it should show all posts in my layout thread which contain the word footbridge. It returns nothing even though the word is used several times in my thread and at least twice on that last page.

Any chance someone very clever can look into this?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Yes, I've just tried on my phone and am having multiple problems. I can't find "search this topic" even.

@Tank ?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

Works for me on my laptop.  What device are you using?

Trainfish

PC with Windows. Just tried it on this page and used the word topic and it still returned nothing.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations