Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nbodger

Hope all goes well, if you do end up with an overnight stay, enjoy the hospital food  :)

guest10040

don't you think he's got enough to worry about, without the thought of that  >:D

Graham

good luck for the OP Mick, but please no show and tell with battle scars. :smiley-laughing:

Trainfish

Why do you need annsthetic aneasfetic anaesitic stuff to make you go to sleep when you could just read @dannyboy 's groaner thread from start to .....zzzzzzzzzz
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

Should all be over now (11am Tues Aus time). Hope it all went well, Mick.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

I hope it's not all over, he doesn't go in until July 20th  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Oh yeah, yet another example of dementia setting in here  :worried:

port perran

I do hope it goes well Mick.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

crewearpley40

Everybody is thinking of you mick.

Bob Tidbury

Good luck Mick  everything crossed for you mate .
Bob Tidbury

Bealman

Hopefully not everything, could be more painful than Mick's procedure  ;D

guest10040

Quote from: Newportnobby on July 04, 2022, 06:26:53 PM
Thanks, Chaps. I did ask if they could just leave a flap so it would be easier next time. Undo the zip, out with the old batteries and in with the new. Seems not, for some strange reason :unimpressed:
Likewise, they told me the battery life would be 8-10 years when I first had the thing fitted but it's only 6 or so, so I've told them not to use cheapo batteries this time round.
Not exactly helpful, are they?

I take it you have considered other power methods,

solar panels ?

a wind turbine ?

both would negate the need for battery changes, and I'm not sure the AA could help if you got a flat battery.

of cousre, if you went for the wind turbine, you'd need to avoid low bridges  :D

Papyrus

Why not rechargeable batteries? You could just plug yourself in for a couple of hours while you watch TV of an evening...

Seriously, Mick, we all wish you well. We hope it is just a quick, painless procedure and that you'll be back moderating with renewed vigour in no time.

All the best,

Chris

Newportnobby

Quote from: Redcap244 on July 05, 2022, 09:13:43 AM
Quote from: Newportnobby on July 04, 2022, 06:26:53 PM
Thanks, Chaps. I did ask if they could just leave a flap so it would be easier next time. Undo the zip, out with the old batteries and in with the new. Seems not, for some strange reason :unimpressed:
Likewise, they told me the battery life would be 8-10 years when I first had the thing fitted but it's only 6 or so, so I've told them not to use cheapo batteries this time round.
Not exactly helpful, are they?

I take it you have considered other power methods,

solar panels ?

a wind turbine ?

I already have a solar panel. It's the bald patch on my head :-[
I am a one man wind turbine myself :o

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations