!!

Have You Registered?

Welcome to the N Gauge Forum!  We've currently hidden most of the threads due to the vast number of guests contributing in slowing the speed of the forum down.  Please register and login to see the many thousands of posts about our great hobby.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  

Thanks for reading,
'Tank' and The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Are Old Journals available to view on line  (Read 120 times)

Offline PRB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 29581
  • 2mm Association Number: 5378
    • Awards
Are Old Journals available to view on line
« on: January 06, 2022, 03:41:55 PM »
Some while back I saw an article on here pertaining to Pre Group-GWR-passenger-stock and bookmarked it for future reference but now I come to look at it I get the message "This site can't be reached" The relevant bookmark was http://newweb.ngaugesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/Journal-4-17-Pre-group-GWR-passenger-stock.pdf.
Does this mean the relevant journal was no 4 of 2017 ?? ~ if so is it available to view on line and if so how do I access it please. If the alternative is to to pay for a hard copy that is fine as long as I have the correct journal  details and it is available. Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers
Paul

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17910
    • Awards
Re: Are Old Journals available to view on line
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 03:53:33 PM »
I've had a look on their website.  It looks like Issue 04/17 and page 67, according to the index on there.

Offline PRB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 29581
  • 2mm Association Number: 5378
    • Awards
Re: Are Old Journals available to view on line
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 04:01:02 PM »
thanks for that.
I was just about to post that I tried the link as ngaugesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/Journal-4-17-Pre-group-GWR-passenger-stock.pdf. and it worked !! Suppose I should have tried that first !!

Cheers
Paul
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 04:02:30 PM by PRB »

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £90.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £100.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
111% 
January Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal