access to forum this afternoon

Started by Browning 9mm, December 22, 2023, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning 9mm

did anyone else have problems with trying to access the forum this afternoon ?
repeated messages saying could not access site / site took too long to respond.
checked several other sites and no problem, so guessing not my internet, but the forum.

ntpntpntp

Yes it was down. Tank (and others) posted on the Facebook group.
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Newportnobby

Yep, the lights went out for about 60-90 minutes but came back on ;)

Browning 9mm

Quote from: ntpntpntp on December 22, 2023, 05:54:31 PMYes it was down. Tank (and others) posted on the Facebook group.

hence my not knowing, don't do faceache,  :censored: face etc. :-[

Ed

Browning 9mm

had to google that one  :-[  :hmmm:

live long and prosper  :confused1:

Ed

Quote from: Browning 9mm on December 23, 2023, 10:25:31 AMhad to google that one  :-[  :hmmm:

live long and prosper  :confused1:

Right Federation, wrong Bridge  :laugh:

Ed

Trainfish

I tried to post on here that the forum was down but I couldn't so I went in the loft and had a cheeky beer instead  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Moonglum

Don't forget that "resistance is futile" when it comes to railway modelling... or beer...

Trainfish

I do find that beer whilst railway modelling is an essential tool  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £60.23
Below Goal: £39.77
Site Currency: GBP
60% 
April Donations