The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: Michael Shillabeer on May 25, 2014, 06:33:17 AM
500 European spec (I assume right hand drive too) 2015 Ford Mustangs were available to pre-order last night for a limited time, but you had to order without knowing the price! :veryangry:

Bit like pre ordering Farish items then ;)

Quote from: Michael Shillabeer on May 25, 2014, 06:33:17 AM
I hoping they will depreciate like a brick covered in concrete!

As do all new cars :hmmm:

I hope the build quality is better than the original, which I believe was somewhat hit and miss

Kipper

Terrible build quality - they even put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

Jerry Howlett

Its not just the NHS.

Mrs H due to be at hospital at 07:00 am this morning for the breast cancer op having been promised a date early in May.
Yesterday afternoon they phone me to say "delayed" we will call you with a new date.... :veryangry:

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Newportnobby

That's awful, Jerry :o
I thought it was only in the UK things like that happen :unimpressed:

daveg

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on May 27, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
Its not just the NHS.

Mrs H due to be at hospital at 07:00 am this morning for the breast cancer op having been promised a date early in May.
Yesterday afternoon they phone me to say "delayed" we will call you with a new date.... :veryangry:

Jerry

Hope the new date is 'Tomorrow'!

All the best.

Dave G

REGP

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on May 27, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
Its not just the NHS.

Jerry

That's shocking Jerry.

I do hope they come back quickly with the new date.

Ray

guest311

sent a paypal to a member on here, no names - no pack drill, on the 27th and then PMd him and asked him to confirm receipt of the payment.

nothing.

he was on line on th 28th, all it needed was a quick 'got it' but nothing  >:(

as of today, still nothing in the way of a PM, and nothing received yet.

am I just expecting too much in thinking that the courtesy of a reply was not too much ?

sale was by PM as listings were withdrawn, not through the N'porium.

Geoff

Well its only courteous to let you know, maybe they are away some where and cannot connect properly to make a reply.
Geoff

guest311

Quote from: Geoff on June 02, 2014, 10:14:11 PM
Well its only courteous to let you know, maybe they are away some where and cannot connect properly to make a reply.

quite agree, but I sent the paypal and PM around 2300 on the 27th, he was on line around 0800 28th ....

no probs if he'd said he was away for a few days, it's the lack of response that gets my back up.

I'll see how long it is before I get either a response, and / or the items I paid for.

Dorsetmike

Buyer for my house changed his mind, after over 2 months, now got to start all over. Couple of points on the survey he didn't like, does he expect a house over 100 years old to be perfect????????
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Geoff

Quote from: Dorsetmike on June 02, 2014, 11:15:13 PM
Buyer for my house changed his mind, after over 2 months, now got to start all over. Couple of points on the survey he didn't like, does he expect a house over 100 years old to be perfect????????

Your lucky my lad has been waiting for an old couple to move out of there house now for 8 months, they find a house and then change there minds, talk about frustration is not in it, I feel sorry for him on this issue, He told them last weekend to forget the sale, I am sure some people just like looking round other folks homes, in that time he has had to apply for a mortgage 3 times.
Geoff

Sprintex

Quote from: Dorsetmike on June 02, 2014, 11:15:13 PM
does he expect a house over 100 years old to be perfect????????

Knowing people in general these days, yes ::) ;)

Paul

Geoff

Oh boy I am fuming, this weekend I am staying with family near Swindon, I checked a model shop at Royal Wooten Basset, and stated they had the J39 in stock, well we arrived there and they had none, why oh why do they advertise stock when they do not have it. Well  :censored: #%}#}{# its just not on, sorry but these people should not be in business.
Geoff

Trainfish

Last time I looked in there (if it's the same one) I think he had 1 loco, 1 coach and a couple of wagons for sale. A better shop in the area is Westons which is in the garden centre just off junction 16 towards Wroughton. It's only a small shop but it's better than the one in Basset itself.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

johnlambert

As per post in happy thread; got my Honda CBR600 bike through its MOT.  But now I can't find the V5C to get it off SORN and pay the appropriate VED.

I had a folder with all the paperwork in it (I have one for each of my car and bikes) and I can't find the folder at all, despite searching my flat from top to bottom.  So now I'm going to have to ask for a new V5C before I can tax it.

Mostly I'm annoyed at myself for losing the folder but I'm a little annoyed that it seems so hard to pay tax if you don't have the right bit of paper.  Just take my money, already! ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations